Premier Group are looking to take on a CNC Machinist Setter / Operator, working within the Automotive sector.
The CNC Machinist will ideally have the following attributes:
- NVQ, City & Guilds, HNC qualified or similar in Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing
- Experience of setting and operating CNC milling, turning, or grinding machines
- Ideally 1 year experience or more in a similar engineering manufacturing environment
- Thorough knowledge within machining equipment with the ability to carry out maintenance when needed.
- Experience within the Automotive/Aerospace industry would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to perform precise and accurate work
- Setting and Operating CNC machines on a day-to-day basis
- Working within a team environment supporting the Operations Manager
- Assisting with other general manufacturing activities
- Responding to and resolving problems