PAY- £25,000 to £35,000
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced CNC Machinist to join a growing business in Dartford. You would be setting, operating and programming 3 Axis CNC Machines.
The role will involve:
- Producing high precision components
- Processing work by reading and understanding engineering drawings
- Evaluating the best method and processes to be employed
- Programming, setting and operating 3 and 4 axis CNC machinery
- Overcoming problems that may arise during the process
- Seeing jobs through to completion and final inspection
- Producing runs of products using alloy and steel, one off and batch
- Clamping and machine fixture development and design
- Produce and document job sheets
- Have experience in using Haidenhain, Fanuc systems
- Possess good IT skills, in particular, Microsoft packages such as excel & Word
- Have Familiarity with offline CNC Programming but training would be provided if necessary, for the right candidate who is willing to learn.
- Possess excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.