LOCATION – Gloucester
SALARY - £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, but dependent on experience
My client is an engineering company that designs and installs products for customers nationwide. They are looking for a Project Commissioning Engineer to join their team in Gloucester on a permanent basis.
The Project Commissioning Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Experienced Commissioning Engineer
- A background in BMS would be beneficial
- NVQ / HNC / HND / BTEC / Degree qualified or similar in Electrical Engineering and/or 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Ideally have some understanding of Tridium and Priva software
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Commissioning BMS projects
- Designing BMS systems and AutoCAD BMS control panels
- Managing contracts, client relationships and negotiating with subcontractors
- Understanding technical requirements to plan projects
- Occasional travel to sites
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.