Hourly Rate: £50-£60 depending on experience
Contract Duration: 3 Months, highly likely to be extended long term
Work arrangements: Onsite, 5 days week
You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions.
A great engineering company based in Wolverhampton are now seeking to hire for a Contract Senior Electronics Design Engineer to work on new and existing exciting projects and I wanted to see if you or someone may you know would be interested?
Senior Electronics Design Engineer skills:
Electronics Circuit Design (analogue/digital)
- Highly experienced with FPGA
- Knowledge of digital electronics and ability to design digital electronics.
- Experience in drawing schematics and layout of PCBs using Altium or similar
- Experience in Embedded C (or C++)
- Knowledge and experience with Microchip / PIC18 family of microcontrollers is desirable, but experience with equivalent microcontrollers is acceptable.
If you are a Senior Design Engineer, have the above skillset, and are interested in the role then please apply with your most up-to-date CV!