Job Title: Contract Electronics Design Engineer
Hourly Rate: £35 - £50 per hour depending on skillset and experience
Duration: 6 - 12 Months
Work arrangement: Onsite is preferred but the client is flexible to offer full remote working.
A great new excellent opportunity has opened for a Contract Electronics Design Engineer to join a successful and established Global Engineering Specialist company, who have a great reputation for constructing high-tech niche technology and innovation for the multiple industries such as the Aerospace, Aviation, Medical Devices, Space, and many others. The Ideal Contract Electronics Design Engineer will need to have significant experience of the full product design lifecycle.
The daily rate on offer for the successful Contract Electronics Design Engineer is £35 - £50 an hour, depending on skillset and experience. Onsite is preferred but the client is flexible to offer full remote working. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions.
This contract assignment is deemed and confirmed being Outside IR35. The contract duration is for 6-12 months.
Contract Electronics Design Engineer key skills:
- 5-10 years industry experience
- Experience of the full product design lifecycle
- Electronics Circuit Design (Analogue/Digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Altium, CADENCE, Mentor Graphics, Proteus etc
- Designing with microprocessors / microcontrollers
- Embedded C
- Prototyping and debugging
- Produce and maintain design and test documentation
- Understanding of the principles of designing for CE and EMC compliance
Highly desirable/advantageous nice to have skills:
- Industry experience – Space, Aerospace, Medical Devices, Telecommunications, Defence
- High speed digital circuit design
- Circuit simulation
- Network interface – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485, Ethernet, TCP/IP etc
- Power Electronics – SMPS, Lower Power Design
- Mechanical design experience (2D or 3D)
- Exposure to RF electronic design
- FPGA VHDL experience
If you could be interested in the role as a Contract Electronics Design Engineer, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank