6 months contact
My client is a global renowned engineering company that designs and manufactures specialised lean machinery for the food industry. The Mechanical Design Engineer must have 2+ years relevant industry experience. The Mechanical Design Engineer must be proficient with Inventor, AutoCad, Vault and Microsoft office. It is essential for the Mechanical Design Engineer to have Fabrication and production assembly drawings experience.
Requirements of the Mechanical Design Engineer
- B(Eng.) in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years relevant industry experience
- Using insulated panels for commercial vehicle bodybuilding and van conversions experience
- Proficient in Inventor, AutoCad and Vault
- Proficient Microsoft Office
- Lean Manufacturing and Machinery design experience
If you are interested in the role, please contact Georgia Thompson at Premier Group.
We offer up to £500 for successful referrals!
0161 871 8811