6 months contact
My client is a leading automation manufacturer near Sheffield looking for a contract Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team. The Mechanical Design Engineer must have the ability to read and understand engineering drawings. The Mechanical Design Engineer must be proficient with Solidworks. It is essential for the Mechanical Design Engineer to have good knowledge designing with automation.
Requirements of the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Degree or HND/HNC in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Proficient user in Solidworks
- Good knowledge designing with automation
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Good communication skills, able to deal with internal and external customers
- Innovative, self-motivated, logical and analytical
- Able to liaise well with Controls department
- Applications experience (advantageous but not essential)
If you are interested in the role, please contact Georgia Thompson at Premier Group.
0161 871 8811