LOCATION – Plymouth
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £35,000 - £45,000
My client – an Manufacturer of bespoke machinery across a number of manufacturing industries are looking for an experienced Control Systems / Automation Engineer to join their team on a full time basis in Plymouth. Candidates with strong experience in ground up PLC Programming for Automated Machinery will be an ideal fit.
The Controls / Automation Engineers will ideally have the following attributes:
• A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
• PLC Programming experience (Siemens S7, Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi etc)
• Experience in a previous Automated production environment
• Demonstrated experience in working with Servo Drives, VFDs or Motion Control Products.
• Excellent communication skills
The Controls / Automation Engineer’s duties will involve:
• Writing software for PLCs, SCADA and HMIs.
• Electrical Panel Design and Integration for Machinery.
• Participating in Project Specifications to participate in a full life cycle design process.
• Leading a Team of Electrical Engineers across Design and Machine Build functions.
• Working between a number of departments to ensure smooth communication and efficient delivery of projects.
If you are interested in this Controls / Automation Engineering role, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.