£30,000 - £40,000
I am working with a company who manufacture safety systems in West Yorkshire. They are looking for a Controls Systems Engineer to join their team. The Control Systems Engineer will design, set up and implement Control Systems. The Control Systems Engineer must have experience using CAD or similar electrical drawing packages. It is also essential for the Control Systems Engineer to have PLC programming experience.
Requirements of the Control Systems Design Engineer
- Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years industry experience
- Experience designing, setting up and implementing electrical control systems
- Experience in CAD or similar electrical drawing packages
- Experience with electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic circuits
- Experience in programming using PLC control
- Experience in control panel building and interfacing control systems with machinery
Adele Lewis at Premier Engineering:
Phone: 07458142387 or 0161 871 8811
If you know anyone who might be interested, we offer up to £500 for referrals!