LOCATION – Hungerford
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £35,000 - £50,000
My client – a Systems Integrator and manufacturer of bespoke machinery across a number of industries are looking for an experienced Control Systems Engineer to join their team on a Permanent basis in Newbury.
Those with experience of programming in a CODESYS environment will be an outstanding fit.
The Control Systems Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- PLC Programming experience using CODESYS (Beckhoff TwinCat 3 ideal).
- Electrical System Design capability, ideally using EPlan to produce Electrical Schematics and Control Panel layouts.
- Experience in working within a Design and Development based role.
- Demonstrated experience in working with Servos, VSDs or Motion Control Products.
- Excellent communication skills.
The Control Systems Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Writing software for PLCs, predominantly in a CODESYS environment.
- Electrical Panel Design and Integration for Machinery.
- Participating in Project Specifications to participate in a full life cycle design process.
- Leading a Team of Electrical Engineers across Design and Machine Build functions.
- Working between a number of departments to ensure smooth communication and efficient delivery of projects.
If you are interested in this Control Systems Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation