LOCATION – Norfolk
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £45,000 - £55,0000 per annum
My client – a Systems Integrator and manufacturer of bespoke machinery across a number of industries are looking for an experienced Control Systems Engineer to join their team on a Permanent basis in Norfolk.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in delivery of Special Purpose Machinery within either an FMCG or Food & Beverage type sector; with a good skillset proficiency split between Electrical Hardware design and PLC Programming.
Experience of working through full Project Lifecycle phases from specification through Design, Programming, FAT / SAT and Handover will be of particular interest.
The Control Systems Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- PLC Programming experience using Omron.
- Electrical System Design capability, ideally using AutoCAD Electrical to produce Electrical Schematics and Control Panel layouts.
- Demonstrated experience in working with Servos, VSDs or Motion Control Products.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to represent the business to the highest standards whilst onsite commissioning.
- Excellent communication skills.
The Control Systems Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Writing software for PLCs, SCADA and HMIs. (Predominantly using Omron CX-Programmer).
- Electrical Panel Design and Integration for Machinery.
- Participating in Project Specifications to participate in a full life cycle design process.
- Installation Machinery and equipment on customer sites.
- Working between a number of departments to ensure smooth communication and efficient delivery of projects.
If you are interested in this Control Systems Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation