LOCATION – Bournemouth
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £45,000 - £60,000
My client – an Manufacturer of bespoke machinery across a number of manufacturing industries are looking for an Lead Engineer with experience in Control Systems and Automation to join their operation on a permanent basis in Bournemouth.
The Senior Control Systems Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
• A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
• PLC Programming experience (Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Siemens etc)
• Experience in a previous Automated production environment
• Demonstrated experience in working with Servo Drives, VSDs or Motion Control Products.
• Excellent communication skills
The Senior Control Systems Engineer’s duties will involve:
• Writing software for PLCs, SCADA and HMIs.
• Electrical Panel Design and Integration for Machinery.
• Participating in Project Specifications to participate in a full life cycle design process.
• Leading a Team of Electrical Engineers across Design and Machine Build functions.
• Working between a number of departments to ensure smooth communication and efficient delivery of projects.
If you are interested in this Senior Control Systems Engineering role, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.