LOCATION – Ware
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £40,000 - £50,000
My client – a Systems Integrator and manufacturer of bespoke machinery across a number of industries are looking for an experienced Control Systems Engineer with experience in full lifecycle project delivery.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in delivery of turn key Automation Systems with a good skillset proficiency split between Electrical Hardware design and PLC Programming.
Experience of programming for Machinery and Projects within the Automotive industry will be highly desirable; as will strong experience in working with Robotic Systems for high volume manufacturing facilities.
The Control Systems Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- PLC Programming experience (Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Siemens etc)
- Electrical System Design capability, ideally using EPlan to produce Electrical Schematics and Control Panel layouts.
- Demonstrated experience in working with Servos, VSDs or Motion Control Products.
- Robotic Programming experience (Fanuc, ABB or Universal Robots).
- Excellent communication skills.
The Control Systems Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Writing software for PLCs, SCADA and HMIs.
- Electrical Panel Design and Integration for Machinery.
- Participating in Project Specifications to participate in a full life cycle design process.
- Leading a Team of Electrical Engineers across Design and Machine Build functions.
- Working between a number of departments to ensure smooth communication and efficient delivery of projects.
If you are interested in this Control Systems Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation