LOCATION - Milton Keynes / Cambridge
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £35,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience)
My client - an industry leading Manufacturer are looking for an experienced Control Systems Support Engineer to work on a remote basis near Milton Keynes / Cambridge.
The Controls Engineer Will Ideally Have The Following Attributes:
- A Degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, HNC, NVQ etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Siemens Step 7 and TIA Portal Systems (S7-300 - S7-1500)
- Ideally experience in monitoring of Control Systems / Automation Projects; with capacity to troubleshoot and rectify faults remotely.
- Experience of wiring and rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Proven ability to work in a Field Service based position; managing your own schedule efficiently.
The Controls Engineer's duties will involve:
- Delivering Technical Support remotely for onsite equipment.
- Troubleshooting / Fault finding on Siemens and Allen-Bradley / Rockwell PLCs
- Responding to break downs and faults in an quick and effective manner.
- Wiring and Rewiring of Electrical Systems when attending customer sites.
- Contributing to Design feedback on current systems to improve reliability and function of products going forward.
If you are interested in this Control Systems Support role please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.