LOCATION – Bedfordshire
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £30,000 - £45,000
My client – an Automation integrator across a number of manufacturing industries are looking for an Engineer with experience in Control Systems and Automation to join their operation on a permanent basis in Bedfordshire.
The Automation Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- PLC Programming experience (Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Siemens etc)
- Experience in a previous Automated production environment
- Understanding of system Design principles from a number of industries, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage etc.
- Excellent communication skills
The Automation Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Writing software for PLCs, Controllers and Computers
- Participating in Project Specifications to participate in a full life cycle design process.
- Working closely with customers from conception to project delivery in order to provide an outstanding level of customer service.
- Working between a number of departments to ensure smooth communication and efficient delivery of projects.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.