JOB – Controls Engineer
LOCATION – Cambridgeshire
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £30,000 - £45,000
My client – an innovative business operating heavily in the renewable industry is looking for a passionate Controls Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Controls Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- PLC Programming experience (Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Siemens etc), TIA Portal preferable.
- Networking protocol experience is highly desirable, MODBUS, SIMULINK, Profinet etc.
- Background in Project Delivery.
- Excellent communication skills
The Controls Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Writing software for PLCs, Controllers and Computers
- Participating in Project Specifications to participate in a full life cycle design process.
- Working closely with customers from conception to project delivery in order to provide an outstanding level of customer service.
- Working between a number of departments to ensure smooth communication and efficient delivery of projects.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.