JOB – Controls Engineer
LOCATION – North London - International Travel Involved
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £45,000 - £55,000 (£60,000 - £70,000 OTE).
My client – an International manufacturer of bespoke Automated solutions is looking for an experienced Controls Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Wembley, candidates with experience of PLC Programming of Industrial Motion Control Systems will be of particular interest.
The Controls Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).2+ years' in a similar Control Systems Engineering position.
- Excellent PLC Programming experience - Siemens Step7 / S7 will be highly beneficial.
- Experience in Project Delivery / Design / Installation or Commissioning of industrial Motion Control Systems.
- Ability to conduct System inspections & interrogate PLC code to find and rectify faults.
- Experience within a Multi-Functional team, with some limited Mechanical exposure.
The Controls Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Providing Technical Installation and Commissioning support of automated equipment.
- Regular International and Domestic Travel to provide support to clients in the field.
- Fault finding and rectification of PLC Systems (Predominantely using Siemens S7).
- Full System Architecture Design of processing equipment and machinery, including working with Control Systems (PLC and SCADA) and Networking Communication (Profibus, Profinet)
If you are interested in this Control Systems Engineering role, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectations.