Do you want to work for a company that puts an emphasis on work-life balance and offers an amazing benefits package? If you are an enthusiastic, ambitious recruitment professional with the determination to progress your career, then this may be the role for you…
You will either be a professional recruiter with proven experience of developing new business or be a Creative / Marketing professional looking to utilise your knowledge and network within a fast-paced, commercial environment. You will be an ambitious individual, looking to develop and enhance your own career, as well as getting the most out of others.
About Premier Group:
Premier Group are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and 20 years on we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the leading Technology, Creative and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With 4 UK offices in Reading, London, Birmingham and Manchester and 2 in America in New York and Austin.
Premier Group are proud winners of multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained over the years. This includes being voted into the Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for 9 straight years. As a result of this we are now looking to hire Recruitment Consultants to join our London office.
The Role –
- You will take over a warm desk and supply highly-specialist Creative / Marketing talent to clients across the globe. There will be existing clients and business for you to work on, as well as the opportunity to build your network and rapport with new clients.
- Building a strong database of candidates and clients to ensure the agency is able to meet requirements
- Winning new business
- Client visits (once business has been won you have the opportunity to go travel/fly and meet your clients)
- Networking and profile building generally with Creative candidates
- Qualifying and working each vacancy positively and enthusiastically
- Working from home options
- Smart / casual dress code
- Shareholder options
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Monthly winners lunch clubs
- Cycle to work, eye care, discounted gym memberships and childcare vouchers
- Plenty of incentives, weekends away, annual end of year incentives, lunch clubs
- Chance to work closely with our training department for ongoing support and development