LOCATION – Croydon
SALARY – £30,000 - £43,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager on a permanent basis in the Croydon area. Your main duties will be to assist and oversee the customer service team and assist in customer services provided.
The Customer Service Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a Customer Service / Experience Manager position.
- Capable of leading and motivating a team to improve customer service.
- Experience of selling the benefits of using a specific product or service.
- Able to use CRM’s to effectively manage leads and customer issues.
- Knowledge of industrial/engineering/manufacturing industries. - Beneficial
- Exposure to Salesforce CRM – very advantageous.
- Supervise the internal Sales Coordinator team.
- Responsible for developing, coaching and training members of the team.
- Ensure quotations and evaluations of proposals are carried out in accordance customer contract procedures.
- Develop the aftersales of existing clients and advising on post purchase sales.