JOB- Customs Compliance Officer / Export Coordinator
SALARY- £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are looking for Customs Compliance Officer / Export Coordinator on a permanent basis in the Essex area within customs, compliance, and export / import duties. Your main duty will be to assist the Manufacturing / Supply chain teams to ensure the business is meeting compliance regulations.
The Customs Compliance Officer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience as a Customs Officer or experience in a similar export / compliance related position.
- Knowledge of various shipping / exporting regulations and documentation
- Knowledge / experience of assisting in the auditing process.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience of export / import.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Any relevant experience with an ERP / MRP system – very beneficial
- Knowledge of being a Authorised Economic Operator – Extremely beneficial
The Export Coordinator role will involve:
- Documenting and controlling customs functions
- Assist the QA team in audits throughout the business.
- Analysis of business processes and identification of Optimization Potential
- Ensure customs documentation is correct and compliant.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.