Location: Fully remote with travel to site - Halesowen
Premier Group are currently engaged with a local client who deal with Cyber Security, who require a Cyber Security Consultant to join their existing team. You must be able to work on multiple projects at any given time and must therefore be able to demonstrate good personal as well as client time and resource management skills.
The ideal Cyber Security Consultant will have a demonstrable and working knowledge of Information Risk Analysis and Management methodologies and standards, particularly in a UK Government setting, as well as proven experience of ISO27001 auditing and implementation.
Cyber Security Consultant – Essential Skills/Qualifications
- Certified Cyber Professional (CCP SIRA)
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor with proven experience of auditing against the standards
- Risk Analysis/Management experience
- Good data protection knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
- Must be capable of holding a minimum of SC clearance or eligible to undergo sponsorship
Cyber Security Consultant – Desirable Skills
- Experience in training and delivering courses
- Security Architecture knowledge
- Experience of Central / Local Government
If you are an experienced Cyber Security Consultant looking for a new and exciting role then please get in touch with Sam Hayward at Premier Group (Birmingham Office)
Not for you? Premier Group offer a referral reward of up to £500 if you can recommend a friend who we successfully place in these roles.