Job title – Cybersecurity Manager
Industry - Technology
Location – UK
Job type – Perm
Salary - £55-65k (depending on experience)
- Ongoing development of appropriate cyber/information security standards, policies and controls aligned to ISO27001.
- Implement and maintain security related documentation such as our policies, standards and procedures
- Provide ongoing cyber risk and compliance oversight of our JV partners and supply chains
- Implement best practice data leakage prevention strategies
- Be the escalation point for operational security issues and incidents
- Manage ongoing security testing and ensure this is put in place for our external JV’s
- Manage internal and external penetration tests to challenge our systems, identify vulnerabilities and perform remedial actions to mitigate identified risks.
- Manage the quarterly Business Continuity Testing Programme, Documenting and Coordinating tests.
- Deliver post-acquisition Cybersecurity improvement programmes such as the NCSC approved Cyber Essentials accreditation
- Deliver ongoing internal and partner cybersecurity training when necessary
- 3 years + experience working with cybersecurity technologies and best practices, ideally an all-rounder in Cybersecurity management techniques/tools (such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, EDR, etc.), application and networking security, data security and privacy controls and cloud security
- Working knowledge of the EU GDPR and international data privacy regulations
- Operational knowledge of security configuration and management in Symantec Enterprise Management AV Suite, Crowdstrike, Exchange, VMware, O365 security Group policy and Active Directory in cloud and on premise deployments
- Vulnerability scanning, including analysis and reporting (Nessus, Qualys, NMAP, Paessler, Rapid7 etc.)
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, and you would love to work Cybersecurity Manager, as part of a highly successful team please apply within.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite right for you but you have someone you can recommend, please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.
Contact Matt at Premier Group on 0207 247 57