Location: London / Hybrid Remote
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 (DOE)
A fantastic client of ours is looking for an experienced data engineer to join their ever growing data department working across a range of huge blue chip clients who design and build award-winning data platforms for the biggest, most respected brands around.
Key Result areas
- Own and take responsibility for the design, build and maintenance of single customer view databases, bringing together and matching different data sources into a single environment.
- Own and take responsibility for the design, build and maintenance of processes for extracting, transforming and loading of data
- Take responsibility for and manage technical project work
- Ensure systems and solutions are delivering to required service levels
- Use technical skills other than SQL to deliver solutions where required including cloud-based tech, APIs, C#.
- Maintain campaign management platforms
- Build interface processes between various internal and external systems (e.g. applications, data suppliers, data consumers)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working closely with relational databases (and preferably experience of MS SQL Server)
- Strong knowledge and experience of database design and ETL processes e.g. (MS SSIS)
- Logical thinker with excellent numeracy skills
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please reply with an up to date CV and salary expectations ASAP :)
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite right for you as I appreciate your experience may not be relevant but I thought I would reach out to as you may have someone you can recommend, please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.
Contact Matt at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email firstname.lastname@example.org