Do you have experience within the NHS and would be interested in joining a market leading business within Data Extraction? We have partnered with one of the UK’s biggest data provider to the NHS who are looking to add a talented Data Migration Specialist to their growing team. The business are looking to scale up their teams off the back of continued growth in the last few years with multiple hires across their IT team.
This role is full remote and there is no requirement to work in the office in future.
The Data Migration Specialist role is a multi-functional client facing role covering a variety of analytical and implementational tasks within the solutions department. You will be the point of contact between the company and the NHS, deliver and manage all aspects of data migration projects and provide support to other project members when required. You will have experience across a variety of healthcare systems and experience in a client facing role.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, the successful Data Migration Specialist will require experience of;
- 3-4 years of back-end healthcare systems experience.
- Experience should ideally cover: Cerner Millennium, Epic, Silverlink PCS, DXC Platform, System C Medway.
- Advanced SQL Data experience.
- Strong MS Office Skills – Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Good understanding of NHS Data Model
- Work collaboratively with the team, support project members where necessary.
- Good experience dealing with clients in a consultative way.
In return our client can offer £55,000-£60,000, flexible working arrangements, numerous benefits and the opportunity to progress within the business.
If this opportunity is of interest then please email me your CV or give me a call today as our client is looking to interview ASAP!
Tim Stock – firstname.lastname@example.org
01189028800 / 07980610737