Job Title: Data Modeller
Location: UK based with some travel to client site
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 (depending on exp)
- Experience using Data vault 2.0
- Big Data/Cloud experience
- Create data models for enterprise data warehouse (EDW) layer using big data or cloud data platforms.
- Experience on implementing the data model on the big data platform (file based) or cloud databases.
- Solid Data Analysis experience
- Experience in handling and managing source data quality issue in the data model.
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with new age cloud databases like Redshift, Snowflake etc or Hadoop database like Impala
- Develop and present training materials such as data flow diagrams, conceptual diagrams, UML diagrams, ER flow diagrams as needed in order to clarify data model meaning and usage effectively
Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, and you would love to work as a Data Modeller, as part of a highly successful team please apply within.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite right for you but you have someone you can recommend, please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.
Contact Matt at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email firstname.lastname@example.org