An exciting opportunity has opened with one of my clients as they are looking to expand their team by adding a Data Warehouse Developer into the mix on a permanent basis. You will report to the Data development Manager and oversee designing, implementing , transforming, and maintaining the newly built Data Warehouse which holds all data from various systems.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within effective business transformation programmes and an ability for applying technology and structured problem solving.
- Manage and build SQL data warehouse to meet needs
- Responsible for interfaces between data warehouse and systems e.g., ERM, CRM, Oracle Financials
- Train support team when projects go into live services
- In charge of supporting the analytics team in data mapping and building robust reporting
- Designing, developing, and delivering data analysis and BI reporting solutions
- Technical degree (or demonstrable equivalent) or a related quantitative subject
- Experience of handling projects and meeting project deadlines
- SQL Server 2012 onwards
- Advanced SSIS
- Visual Studio 2019
- Knowledge of RDBMS
- Power BI and business objects experience
- In return my client is offering a salary of £47,000
- This role is fully remote so you can enjoy the luxury of working from home
- 30 days annual leave
- 10% enhancement for working overtime
- Opportunities for career development
My client is looking to do interviews this week so if this role sounds of interest to you apply now. Please note that although this role is fully remote, we do need someone who is UK based and doesn’t require sponsorship.