Enjoying your career in recruitment but not a fan of BD? Want to focus on resourcing candidates or moving into an account management position?
We are looking for self-motivated and target driven individuals with previous experience working in a recruitment position to join our most profitable team within Premier Group.
About Premier Group
Premier Group are a global recruitment business, operating within the IT, Digital, Engineering and Finance industries. We have placed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For seven consecutive years and can offer you benefits including an end of year trip to Dubai!
Delivery Consultant Responsibilities:
- Working closely with our BD Manager to deliver quality candidates into our clients across the UK
- Sourcing candidates through job boards, LinkedIn, referrals and networking events
- Managing candidates’ hiring process from start to finish
- Gather market information to allow you to become an expert in your industry
- Uncapped commission that rises depending on the number of deals you do per month
- Investment in your professional development with training and coaching support from Senior Leaders and industry specialists
- Personalised career progression path depending on which route you wish to take within recruitment
- Quarterly and annual trips to destinations including Ibiza, Vegas and Dubai
- Subsidised gym memberships, opportunities to relocate to other offices, free weekly PT sessions, cash prizes, cycle to work scheme and charity days chosen by our employees
- Previous experience in a similar position (360 Consultant or Delivery)
- Ability to deal with pressure and reaching regular targets and deadlines
- Resilience and ability to overcome challenges
- Influential and able to change people’s minds!
Please apply below with an up to date CV and I will give you a call within 48 hours to discuss an application. For further information, please contact Jessica at Premier!