Due to the teams recent success, Premier Group are currently looking for ambitious, motivated Resourcers / Delivery Consultants to join our London office.
You will be mentored, coached and trained by one of the UK’s leading management teams, offering a thorough comprehensive development program.
If you have recruitment experience or even if you are looking to take a step into the industry, Premier Group has an opportunity for you. You will be working as part of a high-achieving team sourcing for the best talent in the market on a daily basis.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Pre-screening and resourcing suitable candidates for specific recruitment vacancies.
· Managing your own workload and range of roles
· Conducting telephone and video interviews
· Building effective relationships with hiring managers, internal stakeholders and departments
· Providing feedback to candidates throughout the process
· Working closely towards KPIS / placement targets.
· Creating and maintaining an effective talent pool of candidates
About Premier Group:
Premier Group are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and 21 years on we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the leading Technology, Creative and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With 4 UK offices in Reading, London, Birmingham and Manchester and 2 in America in New York and Austin.
Premier Group are proud winners of multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained over the years. This includes being voted into the Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for 9 straight years.
Why Premier Group?
- Transparent and structured career progression
- Working from home options, post-lockdown
- Competitive base salary
- Smart / casual dress codes
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Monthly winners lunch clubs
- Cycle to work, eye care, discounted gym memberships and childcare vouchers
- Plenty of incentives, weekends away, annual end of year incentives, lunch clubs
- Chance to work closely with our training department for ongoing support and development