Industry: IT Services
Job Type: Contract
Length of contract: 6 months
Day Rate: £140-£220
My Client a leading IT powerhouse based in central London is currently looking for a deployment engineer to join their forces.
• Installation of key engines particularly windows 10
• If the device is replacing an existing device connect all previously connected peripherals
• Test that new device are functioning correctly and connects to original peripherals
• If there is a problem with the device abandon the installation and return it to the secure area
• If there is a problem with a peripheral agree with the User whether to continue the installation without it or abandon the installation. If continuing update issues log. If abandoning installation update issues log and return device to secure area.
• After a successful installation obtain sign off from User, update asset register information, remove hard drive from redundant and take redundant device and packaging to the secure area.
• User account administration in Active Directory, Office 365 and other systems
• Resolve desktop, laptop related incidents, service requests and problems in a timely and efficient manner in line with business requirements.
• Linux Administration - HA Proxy and Brocade Virtual Traffic manager
• Windows Administration - Active Directory and Group Policy
• Virtualisation - VMWare VCP qualification
• Networking - Cisco Firewall and/or Switches configuration experience or Cisco CCNA/CCNP qualification
• Knowledge of supporting virtualized systems (VMware)
• Advance knowledge in technical troubling shooting and analytical skills.
Please contact Callum Jarrett on email@example.com
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.