Rate: £26-£28 p/h (Dependent on experience)
Contract Duration: 4 Months
Location: South Leicestershire
Premier Engineering have engaged with a key client in the Retail Design Space located in South Leicestershire. The client is looking to bolster their team with a design engineer on a 4 month contract to assist the existing team with an increased workload of new projects.
Day to day tasks of the Design Engineer
- Taking predefined concepts from either a verbal or visual brief, to be fully parametrically modelled using multibody solid base modelling
- Either lone working or alongside other engineers to achieve concepts
- Full engineering specification of parts, and assemblies alongside full detail pack of drawings down to component level
- Use of iParts/Assy and iLogic where required
- Sustainability analysis and modelling, training to be provided to use bespoke piece of software to achieve
- Liaising with other members of the business to answer any technical queries regarding concept
- Supporting documentation as required, including O&M manuals, Install Guide and Risk Assessment.
Key Skills and Experience of the Design Engineer
- Retail Design Experience or equivalent
- Experience with Inventor and Vault
- Candidate to have own machine and licenses for the following:
- Autodesk Inventor 2022
- Autodesk Vault Professional 2022
Office based role with working hours of Mon-Fri 09:00 – 17:30 (Some Remote work available)
Server access and email address to be provided giving access to email and teams
Vault user login to be provided ONLY
If this sounds like you, get in touch with the latest version of your CV!