JOB – Electrical Technician
LOCATION – Taunton
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £34,000 - £47,000 (dependent on experience)
My client – an industry leading Manufacturer are looking for an experienced Electrical Technician with a background in Design / Assembly / Commissioning of Production Machinery to join their team on a permanent basis in Taunton.
The Electrical Technician will ideally have the following attributes:
• A Degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, HNC, NVQ etc).
• Experience in Control Panel Wiring for Special Purpose / Production Machinery.
• PLC Programming Experience.
• Electrical and Mechanical Design competence.
The Electrical Technician’s duties will involve:
• Working within a busy Manufacturing Facility to ensure production machinery is kept functional at all time.
• Control Panel and Electrical Wiring Design of Special Purpose Machinery.
• Making adjustments to Electrical Systems and PLC Programs.
• Fault Finding and Diagnosing Machinery to allow build tasks to be completed.
If you are interested in this Electrical Technician position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation