LOCATION - Guildford
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £36,000 - £46,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client – a manufacturer of bespoke Machinery and Equipment within Food and FMCG Processing industries are on the lookout for an experienced Development Engineer to join the team on a Permanent basis in Guildford.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience of Electrical System Design for Machinery, and those with a strong split knowledge base between Electrical / Electronic Hardware and Software will be of particular interest.
The Development Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree BSc / BEng, HND, HNC qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar
- Proficiency with CAD software preferably AutoCAD / AutoCAD Electrical
- Familiarity with Design and Development of 3 Phase equipment and Pneumatic Systems
- Experience within an R&D / product development department
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
The Development Engineer’s role will involve:
- Design and Development of new products and upgrades to existing product range, in line with market demands.
- Ensuring compliance with directives and standards of systems throughout the Design process.
- Assessment of customer requirements and delivery of bespoke products to given specifications
- Taking part in Design Review Meetings
- Liaising with colleagues on other engineering tasks and projects as required
If you are interested in this Development Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.