Job type: 6 Month Rolling Contract
Day rate: £375 - £475
A renown organisation within the finance industry is looking to expand their infrastructure team be employing a DevOps engineer. They are looking for an individual with a proven track record in similar roles that is hungry and eager to undertake the role and its relevant projects.
As the DevOps Engineer you’ll report directly to DevOps Lead and be responsible for:
- Be part of the team responsible for migrating data from on-premise storage onto cloud based platforms
- Help to build and support the migration to service based architecture platforms
- Be a driving force to develop modern and innovative methodologies throughout the team.
- Work with engineers across multiple teams within the organisation
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience working with large web based projects
- High level understanding of CI/CD, as well as CI solutions E.g (TeamCity, Jenkins and Jenkins)
- Working experience with a minimum of one virtualisation platform (Azure, AWS WMware)
- Commercial experience working with Bash, as well as one additional language E.g Ruby, Python, Go etc..
- Strong understanding of container and the relevant composition techniques
If this role sound like a good fit for yourself, and you think you would thoroughly enjoy working as a an Infrastructure engineer in a fast paced and lively environment, as part of a highly successful infrastructure team please apply within.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite right for you but you have someone you can recommend please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.
Alternatively please contact Joseph Bates at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email Jbates@pg-rec.com