Up to £75,000
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Newcastle on a permanent basis.
The ideal DevOps Engineer will have proven experience in a similar role and be comfortable working on both project and operational tasks. We are also looking for someone who is process minded but is also a team player, is strong communicator and able to challenge others
Key Responsibilities are:
- Work as one team with Development, Testing, Infrastructure, Service, IT Operations and Product teams
- Enable the delivery of maintainable and reliable web services.
- Design, test and implement, IS controls in product, enterprise, and cloud environments.
- Work closely with senior officers, providing advice and suggesting courses of action
- Contribute to an ever more secure and robust delivery platform
Key Skills Required are:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- AWS certified or over 3 years experience
- Building CI/CD Pipelines
- AWS services such as Aurora, RDS, EC2, VPC, Cloud Trail and Cloud Watch
- Terraform experience
- Linux experience
- Scripting in Bash, Perl or Python
I will endeavor to contact within 2 working days to discuss further.