Job type: Permanent
Salary: £42,000 - £54,000 (DOE).
Industry: Public Sector
An amazing client of ours are looking for an IT DevOps Engineer with 3+ years’ experience and can help support cloud based solutions to join there ever growing team.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Development and maintenance of infrastructure as code solutions
- Liaising with senior project stakeholders both verbally and in writing
- Production of detailed technical design documentation & estimates
- Patching and updating of servers
- Review Pull Requests of other team member’s code
- Provide feedback on process refinement where necessary
- Technical support, including participation in on-call support.
- In depth practical experience working on AWS; VPC networking and security, IAM, EC2, RDS, S3. (AWS Certification Desirable)
- Infrastructure as Code with CloudFormation
- CI/CD pipelines particularly Jenkins
- Linux server management
- Experience with Git and Git flow
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Scripting languages such as Bash, Powershell or Python for automation
- Knowledge of Atlassian products
- Google Cloud Platform knowledge
- Design of scalable solutions in Cloud Environments
- Windows server management knowledge
- Configuration and management of Apache httpd
- Configuration and management of application servers; IIS, Kestrel, Tomcat
- Relational Database server management; MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL
- NoSQL and Graph Database server management; MarkLogic, Virtuoso, GraphDB
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, and you would love to work as DevOps Engineer, as part of a highly successful team please apply within.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite right for you but you have someone you can recommend, please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.
Contact Matt at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email firstname.lastname@example.org