£55,000 per annum
I am partnered with an organisation who are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their organisation based in Nottingham. Located within walking distance from the train station, they are looking for someone with 3+ years’ experience in a DevOps environment.
They use a range of tools and technologies; however, you must have experience with Linux (Debian or Ubuntu), Chef, Puppet or Ansible and experience in scripting languages.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and improving the running of the company’s infrastructure.
- Building and maintaining internal tools used by the development team.
- Working alongside peers both in the office and across the globe ensuring best practice.
- Linux (Debian or Ubuntu)
- Chef / Puppet or Ansible experience.
- Good experience in a scripting language.