This DevOps Engineer role would be to work alongside one other to help design and implement new phases of their DevOps infrastructure which would include moving the firm into the cloud through Azure.
To be considered for this DevOps Engineer opportunity the successful applicant will come with the following.
- Scripting experience: Either Python / Bash / Perl
- Linux experience, ideally Debian
- Continuous integration exposure
- Azure experience - They will look at candidates with either AWS or GCP
- Virtualization experience – VMWare
- Agile Experience
Our client can offer the suitable DevOps engineer the opportunity to work in a remote first environment, only needing to come into the office once every couple of weeks or so.
In return our client can offer suitable DevOps Engineer a starting salary up to £75,000, 25 days holiday rising to 30, a bonus along with the other usual perks you'd expect.
If this DevOps Engineer opportunity sounds like it is of interest, then get in touch today with a copy of your CV as my client is looking to move quickly.