An innovative software company who thrive off Big Data and Artificial Intelligence are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to assist in maturing their infrastructure and help their development as they scale up and out.
They work in project-based sprints in integrated teams and encourage an open and transparent working environment. They operate in a highly agile environment, which means that you can expect to deliver a range of features and constantly face new challenges with the support of a close knit and highly skilled team.
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
- Be passionate about infrastructure and delivery whilst striving for continuous improvement
- Contribute to and assess new innovations and ideas to meet short term and longer-term goals
- Work closely with developers to ensure a principled approach to delivering change in a safe and secure way
- Maintain relationships with third parties to ensure our comms are accurate and reliable
- Create robust and scalable multi-region solutions to accommodate our growing user base
- Professional experience with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience and passion for spreading Linux knowledge
- Expertise in Puppet / Chef / Ansible / Salt
- Writing automation tools (ideally in Python and Golang)
- Infrastructure automation using Terraform
- Infrastructure management with Kubernetes