Manchester - Part-Remote
£32,000 - £36,000 per annum
I am currently partnered with a great digital marketing agency who are looking to bring in a new Digital Account Manager who will lead on the development of client accounts and digital marketing functions.
As the Account Manager, you responsibilities will include:
- Enhancing digital processes, both internally and externally
- Managing web projects and ensuring clients needs are met
- Supporting the paid and social campaigns
- Researching relevant areas to aid in campaign development
- Work closely with clients and providing real time updates
- Keeping on top of client budgets and presenting regular updates
- Presenting results and reports to show campaign successes
To be successful as the Account Manager, you must have:
- Exposure to performance analytics
- Understanding of web development processes
- Experice with Google Data Studio
- Familiar with social media and content creating
If you feel this role would be for you, please send over an up to date CV as soon as possible.
Premier Group are acting as an Employment Agency.