£27,000 - £30,000 DOE
I am currently looking for a Digital Artworker Coordinator to start with a top independent creative agency based in Central London. They are well known for their branding and story-telling work across a range of sectors including: luxury retail, technology, financial services and alcohol.
They have now opened this exciting opportunity for a hybrid Digital Artworker Coordinator to join their close nit team on a permanent basis. This is a great chance to work in a varied role across a number of teams within the business.
Artwork Aspect of the role:
- Supporting the artwork team with all digital outputs for clients.
- Knowledge of digital requirements for file e.g. image asset preparation for social media, websites, banners etc.
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge is desirable however not essential.
Coordination Aspect of the role – management of large scale asset management sites:
- Content Management.
- File naming and tagging.
- Artworking and image handling.
- Updating the sites.
- Solid technical attention to detail.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite and a CMS (preferably WordPress).
- Confidence within a client facing role.
There is up to £30,000 available for this position dependent on experience.
If you think you are suitable for this job role, please apply now!
You can get in touch with me here:
Premier Group: 02072475747
Also, if you know of anyone suitable that may be interested please contact me as we offer up to £500 on our referral scheme.