Are you an experienced Data Analyst looking for your next challenge or looking to step into a role with excellent progression opportunities? I’m currently working with an award winning marketing business, specialising in providing support for new parents across a wide range of channels and products.
As the Digital Data Analyst, you will essentially be providing insights to various teams to enhance optimisation across multiple channels within the business. You will be experienced in Client and BI reporting, be familiar with Google Data Studio/Google Analytics and work with a variety of teams.
This is a hybrid role where you are required in the office 2-3 times a week. The office is based in Berkshire.
To be considered for this opportunity, the successful Digital Data Analyst will require experience of;
- Experience in a similar type of role – ideally 2-3 years.
- Experience with using the Google Data Product Suite (Analytics, GTM, Google Sheets, GDS)
- Strong Excel skills including VBA, Micros, Data Tables and Simulations.
- Good verbal and written skills, great communicator.
- Ideal experience across App Analytics/UI Processes
In return our client can offer the successful Digital Data Analyst a starting salary of up to £35,000 and numerous benefits including bonus, pension, private healthcare, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and various benefit schemes.
If this opportunity is of interest then please apply or email me your CV today as our client is looking to interview ASAP!
Tim Stock – email@example.com
01189028800 / 07980610737