Role: data analyst / Digital eCommerce Analyst
Location: East London (Hybrid - 2 days a week in the office)
Job Type: Permanent/Contract (No Sponsorship)
Salary: £40K-55K with a similar day rate Outside IR35
Start date: ASAP
- You will have to make sure reporting has been implemented to a good level for all business requirements.
- Ensure all data is accurate and reliable across their data infrastructure.
- You will have End-to-end insight and analytics delivery by working closely with the product planning managers to improve understanding of incremental opportunity.
- Ensure target setting across all of their DTC KPI's
- Ideally have 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics experience.
- Ability to have conversations around data and also present your insight to stakeholders.
- previous experience in either eCommerce or online environment which can be either agency or client side.
This a great opportunity, so let me know ASAP if yourself or someone you know may be a good fit! Please email your CV and Salary expectation immediately to: firstname.lastname@example.org - then I will jump on a call to run through the brief in more detail.