£40,000 - £45,000
I am currently working with a well-established, boutique Digital Agency who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for delivering all key marketing functions and providing the strategic input on client growth.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, your key focuses would be:
- Building funnels that create increasingly more efficient conversion rates
- Managing website development projects as well as delivering the ongoing maintenance and support requirements
- Initiating and managing research to inform campaign development such as analysing competitor activity, customer behaviour, and producing decks to present research
- Ensuring client facing project management updates are made in real time as edits and updates are made to campaigns
- Developing and presenting results and reports that showcases successes, learning and opportunities
- Ensuring budgets are updated regularly to ensure client budgets are managed and opportunities for repurposing any surplus spend can be discussed and agreed
- Pitching informed recommendations to develop client campaigns and the commercial scope of the business
To be successful in the Digital Marketing Manager role, you will need:
- Demonstrable experience of best practice online ad account performance management across search and social platforms
- Expert use of platform analytics (such as Google Analytics, Search Console)
- Experience using enhanced 3rd party data analytics and measurement would also be an advantage
- Understanding of landing page design on ongoing testing and enhancement
- Experience of web development processes and management
There will be flexible working between their office in Manchester City Centre and working remotely.
If this position as the Digital Marketing Manager would be of interest, please apply immediately and we can arrange a call to further discuss.
Premier Group are acting as an Employment Agency.