Basildon (Hybrid) | Up to £40,000
An opportunity for a Digital Product Manager to work with a growing E-Commerce brand, taking ownership of delivery of high-quality digital products, that will provide an outstanding customer experience.
The company are going through a period of commercial success and a growing marketing share. They’ve recently won consecutive awards for being a top UK workplace. This was awarded due to their commitment to offering a defined career path, flexible working and learning opportunities to all employees.
As a Digital Product Manager, you will work with an enthusiastic digital team to help create and deliver a digital product strategy, working closely with UX design & development team to communicate and understand requirements.
You should enjoy working in a collaborative digital environment, with a passion to help deliver a world class online customer experience.
The company are based in Basildon, and would like you to be able to split your time between the office and home working.
- Help to build a digital product strategy.
- Support delivery of products and engage stakeholders to provide updates.
- Manage requirements and help the development team to prioritise focus.
- Help collaborate with other teams and 3rd party agencies to ensure delivery.
- Ability to understand business requirements and form digital product strategy.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Knowledge of UX design and software development processes.
- Good ability to collaborate with other teams and 3rd party companies.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.