£300 - £340 per day
Premier Tech are currently looking for a Digital Project Manager to come a work for one of the UKs leading agencies. This role will allow you to work closely with globally recognised brands, on a variety of projects and briefs.
The Digital Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Planning resource and timings to suit ever-changing client requirements
- Communicating to internal stakeholders around all aspects of the digital project lifecycle
- Communicating with clients on a daily basis via email, telephone and conference call, as well as face-to-face meetings as required
- Communicating project briefs and scopes (and defining these) to the project teams
- Coordinating with all project teams, including design, development and quality assurance, to ensure deliverables are kept on track
- Previous Project Management experience
- Prince2 qualification, or equivalent
- Worked in a digital agency
- Experience working closely with end clients
Premier Group are acting as an employment agency.