A venture-backed startup in the fitness space is looking for their first marketing hire in the states. This NYC-based role will be critical in building their marketing strategy in an effort to bring their subscription product to market.
If you have a passion for early-stage consumer facing products and for ventures whose missions are to improve people's wellbeing, and are looking for a dynamic marketing leadership position, this could be the role for you.
- Develop and lead the execution of the go-to-market marketing strategy for our target markets, primarily the US, the UK and Europe across all customer touchpoints and channels
- Work closely with the Product Lead and Founders on product-market questions and be comfortable leading and covering overlapping areas between Product and Marketing
- Continuously improve marketing campaigns through validated learning to calibrate target users and customer acquisition cost
- Lead brand awareness and marketing efforts
You will be reporting directly to the Founder.
- You owned a marketing function and reported directly to the company leadership and/or CMO
- You have successfully developed and launched a go-to-market strategy for a B2C product
- You’rfe highly analytical, a problem-solver with strong numerical and SEO skills
- You’re data-driven and rely on data to make decisions
- You are comfortable performing some of the core functions of product marketing and/or working very closely with the product team on overlapping questions
- You have worked in a subscription, consumer-facing tech, organization that uses modern agile and data-driven marketing practices
- You have a strong content background to lead and deliver content-driven campaigns and collateral
- You are entrepreneurial and thrive working in early-stage products with a high degree of uncertainty
- Experience in the health & fitness industry