Guildford (Remote) | £40,000 - £60,000
The Company & Role
An opportunity to join a fasting-growing tech company, specialising in software for the HR sector.
The business has an exciting roadmap in place to build the next generation of their software products. They are hiring .NET Developer to work on end-to-end greenfield software projects, working in a collaborative Agile environment.
The team work with a modern Microsoft technology stack. If you are a developer who has not had the opportunity to work with modern technology in a commercial environment, training is available.
You should be comfortable bringing your voice to the table, getting involved in design and process decisions. As a very collaborative IT team, you can expect to work in a multi-cultural environment on an international scale.
This role is available on a remote basis; however you will need to be available to work from the office when required.
- Designing and developing software applications.
- Build applications to work on multiple devices and browsers.
- Work closely with the team to ensure applications are built to a high quality.
- Be enthusiastic to solve problems and face challenges.
- Work in an Agile environment (not limited to Scrum).
- .NET Core
- RESTful APIs
- SQL Server
Get in touch with Tom Farrington at Premier Group Recruitment for more information..