Remote/ Hybrid/ London
Base salary of 40-60k depending on experience
I am urgently recruiting for a .NET Server-side Engineer for fantastic client of ours based in the consultancy industry. This is a brilliant job opportunity to all my .NET Server-side Engineer out there who is looking for a hands-on role. My client is looking for a .NET Server-side Engineer to start immediately.
- Must have 4+ years’ experience with ASP.NET and .NET core using C#.
- Previously has delivered on projects using ASP.NET MVC.
- Strong understanding and experience with SQL, Web Services and Web API.
- Experience with cloud hosting platforms such as Azure and AWS is desirable.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Driving and assisting with the development of projects and implementing NET and .NET core using C#.
- Reviewing the performance of the code.
- Working alongside the Front-end and the system engineer’s teams to ensure the projects are running efficiently.
- Inputting and implanting code to leads to the best practises.
Any other technologies would be extremely beneficial. The company are looking for someone to start ASAP and will be moving quickly.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary. Interviews will be taking place this week, so please respond ASAP.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who a suitable fit for this .NET Server-side Engineer role would be, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Natasha Allen on 0207 247 5747 or email email@example.com