Up to £70,000 | Brentwood (Hybrid)
An opportunity to take on the leadership of a small agile development, who create a suite of software applications used for psychology based research & testing.
This is a hands-on Head of Software Development role, combining programming responsibilities alongside managing a team of 3 .NET Developers. You will have the opportunity to form a roadmap for development, as well as grow the team below you.
This role is suitable is you’re an established manager who like to be hands-on, or a Senior/Lead Developer who is looking to step up to management.
The team is based from Brentwood, with a hybrid model of work. It is expected that you should be able to work from the office 2 days a week.
- Actively manage a small team of .NET Developers.
- Assist in the development of Windows web & desktop applications.
- Define goals and priorities for the team.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure quality.
- Take lead of understanding requirements and stakeholder engagement.
- Experience in leading or managing Software Developers
- Ability to understand technical business requirements.
- Excellent stakeholder management.