A nationally renowned organisation specialises in the manufacturing of bespoke cladding and facade solutions require a Draughtsman to work on bespoke projects, including some of the most prestigious venues in the UK.
The Draughtsman will be required to do the following;
- To design and detail bespoke cladding, facade and building envelope solutions.
- To take projects from cradle to grave, including preparation, client approval, full manufacture drawings and schedules for the issue to production.
- Communicate effectively and build relationships.
- Detailed CAD creation- from larger scale design to component modelling.
- Produce assembly models.
The Draughtsman will be required to have the following:
- Experience with building envelope solutions (cladding, building envelope, fabrication)
- AutoCAD experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and in writing.